.

.

FESTIVE THINKING


It’s almost festival time, and I am SO ready for it. I've been planning my festivals [and outfits] for months and the first one is up this weekend! I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. For those of you who are in the area  – it’s probably Groove Garden you've got planned this weekend. I asked FEE girl Merel what she will be wearing – this is her set!  She loves a classy clean look with a hint of festival proof fashion, such as Tom's burlap loafers and her favourite specs  – plus she added a cute little lipbalm to it, to protect her luscious lips from the sun! Thought it might inspire you!



                                       
Shoes: Toms / Sunglasses: Ace & Tate / T-shirt: Samsoe & Samsoe / Necklace: The boy scouts / Rings: Fashionology / Lipbalm & tote: Stop the water while using me

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall