.

.

SUMMER WASTELAND


As the summer holidays approach us, the city becomes a deserted island. My lost paradise is made up out of dust and dirt, graffiti and wasteland; my reflection mirrors in the burning concrete like the setting reflects the way I’m spending my hot summer nights in the sand, gathering my friends around the campfire in style.



On one of those particular nights, my outfit of choice is a pair of ankle length skinny jeans by Cheap Monday paired with pony hair slip ons – they seem to be all the rage these days! Crop tops are my key item this summer; girlish, flirty and simply fantastic. They go with anything, and they especially go great with a loose shirt like this white mesh one by Samsoe&Samsoe – just in case the cool sea breeze comes rolling in as the sun sets on my perfect evening…




Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall