.

.

IT'S A SPRING THING: LONG PASTEL OVERCOAT


On one of my regular visits to FEE, I was instantly drawn to a shade of blue as bright as the sky. There it was, a beautiful long overcoat by FoA. 
Oh boy… what a stunner. Nothing like I've ever seen before. Of course I knew this coat had to be mine right away! (I always get greedy when I REALLY want something ;) ). I imagined so many different looks in my head already: strolling down a big city street with ripped boyfriend jeans and sneakers, attending a business meeting with a sexy white dress and my highest pair of heels,  or just casually meeting my friends for an afternoon cocktail with summer shorts and pretty sandals. This overcoat has it all.











Pastel Blue long coat: FOA (First Of August) / White Crop Top: Tiger of Sweden  /
Destroyed jeans: Oneteaspoon / Silver Sandals: Clarks 
Leather Bag: FOA (First Of August) / Sunglasses: Monokel 



Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall