.

.

MATCHING STREETSTYLE

Good morning FEE followers! My name is Anouk van Berlo: St. Lucas student, fashion blogger at www.SushiSavedMe.com ánd FEE's new guest blogger for the next 5 weeks! Blogging for FEE will be my graduation project and I'm so excited to kick off with this first post! As a previous intern of FEE I've always been crazy obsessed with their collection, so I (obviously) can't wait to show you the five different looks I've created! Hope it will you give you heaps of inspiration for the Summer season :)

The first look that I've created is a typical street style look for men that you can wear whenever you want. I think this comfy and casual outfit is perfect for a big Spring shopping spree or for grabbing a few drinks with your mates. Rutger is wearing pants and a jacket from Suit. Matching items are a big hit this season. I combined the look with sneakers by Vico and a shirt from Deus Customs. To finish this street style look I added a Deus cap and a Sandqvist backpack. I hope you guys like my first outfit and I see you next week with a new one!






Jacket and Short: Suit / Shirt and Cap: Deus Customs / Bag: Sandqvist / Sneakers: Vico Watch: Komono / Sunglasses: Ace & Tate / Socks: Jarvis Pursuit

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall