.

.

LET'S TALK NORMCORE

Hello lovely readers, let's talk about a sporty casual-chic outfit for men. For this photo shoot we went to a sporty / industrial environment and we took some amazing shots. I love the combination of the stripes on the floor and the matching clothing. The outfit reminds me of last year's norm core trend (which I'm still a big fan of!). So no doubt that this trend has to be in my assignment.  

The Chinos that Timo is wearing are from Ontour. I'm so addicted to minimalism and basic colors like these. The shirt is by Suit and I styled it with a t-shirt by Wood Wood. Shirts underneath t-shirts are a perfect match. The shoes that he's wearing are Clarks Wallabees. I know men are not up for wearing much color most of the time so I think this will be the perfect non-color outfit for you. Walk in by FEE to see more minimal items that you definitely will like!







Shirt: Suit / Chino: Ontour / Shoes: Clarks / T-Shirt: Wood Wood 
Sunglasses: Ace & Tate 

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall