.

.

THE WORLD ACCORDING TO KARL


“I may be scary to some people but not to me. I know what is behind the black glasses”

This morning, I finished reading the book behind this quote, and I loved it so much I thought I’d share it with you! Karl Lagerfeld's 'The world according to Karl' isn't the kind of book you put on your bedside table. It's the kind of fashion bible that gives you insight in your daily life and a truly inspirational piece that will pop into your head when you find yourself in a crazy scenario and it sticks to you like glue.  Sir Karl is one wise man; his comments are hilarious and his outlook on life and other people make him a truly exceptional human being.

As for me, it’s not really the type of book I read in bed at night, it’s more of an inspirational guide for whenever I need the vibe. Oh, and FYI ; after you’re done reading it – it’s also a great interior show-off!




Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall