.

.

GLITTER ON THE DANCE FLOOR


My day today? Oh.. the usual. Did some graceful pirouettes here and there, worked on my plié... ;) Today I got to shoot my outfit in a beautiful location, an old convent in the middle of town that is now transformed into a dance studio. With al these mirrors surrounding me, I decided to wear the most glamorous top in store. This one almost screams “wear me on New Years Eve!”. It’s completely made of little silver mirrors, which magically transform into other pretty colours while the lights change.

Location: Dance Studio Divine, Sittard
Dance classes: Burlesque, Dance Hall, Femme Fatale, Yoga, African Dance




Top: Selected Femme / Pants: Cheap Monday / Shoes: Cheap Monday / Necklace: The Boyscouts / Ring: The Boyscouts 



Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall