.

.

YOU HAD ME AT ALOHA

Dear friends of FEE. This is my last outfit post. To close this little styling party, I decided to choose a high summer theme with a festival outfit. Festival outfits are always an good idea. Say yes to light clothing, cold drinks and fun with your friends. Oh, and don't forget the sunglasses!


You definitely need this outfit in your closet. Aniek's wearing a body from Y.A.S. and denim shorts by One Teaspoon. For the cold festival evenings you can wear this Selected overcoat. The shoes that she's wearing are from Dr. Martens. It gives an edgy touch to the whole outfit don't you think? 

I hope you enjoyed my outfits and the pictures. And I would love it if you leave a comment beneath this post. Keep checking out the cool stuff that's coming to FEE. I wish you all the best and maybe see you soon. XO 






White Top: Storm & Marie  / Pastel Blue Bag:  Denise Roobol / Metallic shorts: Y.A.S. / Sneakers: Philippe Model Bracelet: Anna + Nina 

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall