.

.

TRIPPING THROUGH THE FASHIONS OF FEE





Femke, Luuke and Marit have been an intern at FEE since January this year, and are ending their journey with a fashion styling editorial for FEE. Read below what they have to say about their favourite photographs. 


Femke's favourite shot: This photo is my personal favourite, because the shadows align perfectly with the model's pose. I love the geometrical lines and the lighting in this photo. 

Femke's Model Styling:
Sunglasses: Ace & Tate / Tailored jacket: Wonhundred / Striped shirt: Samsoe & Samsoe / Jeans: Cheap Monday / Shoes: Dr. Martens






Luuke's favourite shot: The model's dreamy eyes in contrast with the raw accessories make this my perfect picture. I think I did a pretty great job on getting the 'FEE Feel' right, this photo says it all.  

Luuke's Model Styling:
Shirt: Storm and Marie / Earcuff: Dutch Basics / Earring: The Boyscouts



Marit's favourite shot: I wanted to create an androgenous look for both the models that would a bit daring, yet feminine and FEE style. I really like the composure and the background is very contrasting, I love that about this photo. 

Marit's Model Styling:
Sunglasses: Monokel Eyewear / T-shirt: Wonhundred / High Waisted Jeans: Cheap Monday / Silver sandals: Clarks / Long coat: Selected Femme / T-shirt: Army of me / White jeans: Selected Femme / Loafers: Weejuns


All other photos from this shoot can be found in FEE's fashion lookbook on www.fee-conceptstore.nl

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© FEE News
Maira Gall